Join our team of developers to help us develop the market leading PR platform Mynewsdesk. We are enabling our customers' stories to reach the right audience!
Help us to create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
What is it like to work at Mynewsdesk?
We offer a workplace where the development teams are working in close collaboration with product managers, designers and quite recently also our new data unit. We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have daily stand-ups, regular lab days and DevCorners all year round.
What will you do?
- Join a cross functional team of developers, designers and product leads
- Work as part of an agile self-organizing team with development and execution of tests for new features and functionality in the platform
- Participate in & drive discussions and workshops, to tackle our customers’ daily troubles
- Continuously deliver value to thousands of users and millions of visitors
- Review and improve our continuous integration setup and deployment of our solutions
- Enable connectivity for our services to external data sources
- Coach other developers and help the team grow and develop in their role
- Actively participate in planning and workshops to and be a driving force in the execution of the team goals.
Who are you?
- You are experienced in PostgreSQL, Git, Heroku
- You’re proud of the work that you do and creating high quality code
- You thrive in a social environment and enjoy taking projects together to new heights
- You are always looking into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and being responsible for the technical design, implementation, maintenance and testing of software
- You have previous experience in coaching developers helping them reach new heights in their profession
- You are familiar with the Scrum methodology and are an active and driving participant during sprint planning
- You are a social people person that likes to engage with the team
- You are a teamplayer that work well with other developers
- You are fluent in English or Swedish
Sounds interesting? Please send in your application asap, as we are eager to meet you!