- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Build a product loved by its users, work with the best people in FinTech Stockholm, and take the challenge to join a startup and change your career.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With over 1.5 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded “Most Innovative App of the Year, 2017” by Google, featured by Fast Company as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018,” and included by CNET Download on its list of “The best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget in 2019.” We also have over 40,000 5-star reviews and were listed as one of 2018’s best apps for saving on the Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
About the job
- Feature development: Participation all the way from design, through implementation, and testing (automated and manual)
- Advance the technical platform:- Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forwards
- Advocate for technical changes, not driven by feature development
- Provide technical support for the product, as needed
- Lead development projects to completeness
- Take part in the recruitment process: Participate in interview and evaluate coding assignments
Who we are looking for
Most important for us is that you are someone who enjoy taking ownership of the bigger picture: Of course developing new features from scratch, but also being part of release process and testing. You are a solid iOS developer and have:
- Several years of programming experience.
- Experience of UI development. Either past employment or open source projects.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Experience with Swift is a must, ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveSwift are big advantages.
- Experience in programming languages other than Swift and Objective-C is a plus.
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Everyday you’ll get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. If you are the right person for the role we’ll offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Qapital is an entrepreneur-driven company where dedication and ownership is extremely important. Therefore we encourage all our employees to take part in our equity program.
Please feel free to attach any links to GitHub or other resources that you feel we should know about.