- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now recruiting a front-end developer for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Stockholm.
Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. We are working cross-functionally and methodologies.
Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
A skilled Front-end Developer with an eye for design as well as interest in UX and who enjoys creating relevant, personal experiences for customers and who has a lot of experience from working with:
- Some modern frontend framework (Vue, React, Angular),
- BEM (or similar CSS naming convention)
- Webpack, Gulp, Node.js, npm
- Responsive design
- Accessibility, SEO and semantic markup
- Cross-browser web development
- Git (and working with pull requests)
At the same time, you should have a positive and “get things done” attitude with a good team spirit and a strong motivation towards technical challenges to deliver top quality and smooth customer experiences.
It's also advantageous if you have experience with: AWS, Jira, EpiServer, Adobe products.
What do we offer?
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound super interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].