- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Web Engineers with backend experience to join our team in Stockholm, focusing on creating new interactive and engaging user experiences on top of one of our clientsworld-class live video solution.
You will work on building and launching new innovative products and will be an essential part of our clients next journey. As a member of Autogrowth experienced engineering team you will get to work with modern tools and a dynamic tech-stack in an enthusiastic start-up culture. Our office is located in the centre of Stockholm.
Things You’ll Do
- Develop new user-facing applications and features
- Implement designs to create frictionless and visually compelling user experiences
- Work on binding our front and back end services together
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Occasionally assist with end-user documentation
- Work as an influential team member with a clear point of view
- Experience from frontend web application development using React
- Experience from, or interest in learning, backend development in Node.js
- A good eye for design and proficiency in design implementation
- Experience from working with REST APIs
- Experience from working with cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience from working with git in distributed teams
- Proven ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].