- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement.
Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet within seconds or less. We are a Swedish founded Tech company in the cloud communications business that is driven by innovation. We have had an amazing journey from Sweden to Europe all the way to the global market where we are today.
Our platform is built on C# and the .NET Core and contains applications deployed as Linux containers on AWS. Ideally, we see that you have a couple of years of experience with this tech stack. If Java is your strongest language and platform and you are enthusiastic about making the shift onto the .NET Core platform, then you will have our fullest support.
Our teams are very experienced in Voice and Video technologies and have built a global cloud platform that serves customers across the globe, and we are growing, that’s why we are looking for you!
Are you a Senior Software Engineer, experienced with.NET Core, Java or similar?
Please get in touch and join our journey!
We would like you to:
• Have 7+ years of relevant work experience with .NET Core, Java or similar.
• Be experienced working with SQL databases and table- and query design that meets high-performance requirements.
• Be experienced with designing for a Cloud environment and has hands-on experience of any major cloud platform on the market.
• Be experienced with, and value the practice of code reviews.
• Be experienced with shipping code in a CI/CD pipeline and actively looking for ways to improve the effectiveness of the pipeline.
• Find it natural to automate tasks.
• Be comfortable deploying software in a Linux server (container)
• Be proficient in English.
We offer interesting challenges as a software developer as our communications platform is a distributed system both in the geographical sense and in its internal service-oriented architecture. The real-time aspects of the product combined with the global availability of our services leads to high expectations on our development teams.
Therefore, we appreciate if you’ll bring experience and expertise, related to this area.
What the work will be about:
• Work with our .NET Core application and services connected to our voice and video products, based on the requirements of our user stories.
• Continuously contribute to the teams and our products development and improvements.
Would you like to hear more?
Please contact [email protected]
or press APPLY
Are you a Junior Software Engineer?
We are looking for Junior Talents within the same tech stack!