- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
iDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with main offices in Stockholm and Norrkoping. We have local offices in four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
We are now looking for a Fashion product designer/developer who is motivated, creative and a perfectionist. You’ll work together with the product development team in Stockholm to develop and design world-class products that continue to strengthen iDeal of Sweden’s fashion image and vision to become a global fashion brand.
We see that you have several years of experience in designing/sketching and develop products within the fashion category, preferably within accessories. And are very interested in fashion, with a great eye of spotting trends and make your own analyzes. We also value if you have experience of working with China.
If you have a background in fashion development and have the skills and drive necessary to fulfill the obligations in high growth, fast-paced company, we want to hear from you.
• Do researches of trends, colors, patterns, trims, etc together with the product development team.
• Develop new ideas of new products and product categories in line with iDeal of Sweden’s brand vision and iDeal of Sweden’s target group.
• Sketch and visualize ideas and concepts where 3D modeling and rendering skills are a plus.
• Complete design specification package, including flat sketch with measurements, construction details and any predefined performance standards.
• Maintain close contact with suppliers and give comments on the various development samples with an emphasis on quality and fit.
• Produce and oversee instructions and comments on prototypes, pre-production and production samples.
• Work to assure the highest quality of the products.
We’re looking for someone with:
• A Bachelor’s Degree Design – Industrial, Product, Fashion or related field. Or have at least 3 years of work experience within product design, preferably within fashion accessories.
• Strong sense of fashion and awareness of global trends with the ability to make your own analyzes. With a thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, color use, graphics and trims for accessories.
• Thorough understanding of design & development process from inception through production.
• Experience of working closely with suppliers oversea.
• Ability to create full-scale sketches as needed for prototype making, such as Tech packs. If you can make hand sketches it’s a plus.
• Rich on ideas, have a growth mindset and are willing to try and experiment.
• Works well in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
• Is well organized with close attention to detail and sense of proportion.
• Full proficiency with excellent skills in Illustrator and Photoshop - 3D modeling programs are a plus
• Attention to detail, initiative, organization and strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement
• Have the possibility to travel for work, when needed.
How to apply:
Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously. The position is a full-time position and you will be placed in either Norrköping or Stockholm
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to email us at [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept job applications through email.