- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cybercom - home of the Makers - is rapidly growing and looking for more talented developers who want to take on demanding challenges in the connected world. Are you an experienced Java developer who want to challenge yourself and expand your competence through different contexts and projects? Then you should keep reading!
We love technology! In our development department you can pretty much find it all - embedded, system, web, mobile, backend and frontend developers.
Regardless if you work with development or test, our view on technology is as an enabler to make lives easier for people. We love the magic that happens when we are able to combine our experience with our curiosity for the future, and create new, great solutions that makes us and our clients better, faster, smarter and more fun.
Who are we looking for?
Since you arean experienced developer we are convinced that you understand what it takes to write beautifulcode and you are always striving to better yourselfin your profession. You have a minimum of1-2 year's experience of JavaEEtechnologies.
Wealso prefer if you have experience of some the things listed below:
- Building and distributing toolslikeJenkins or Maven
- GUI designand testing
- Cloud solutions and virtualization
- Integration technologies like JMS/MQ, Webservices, ReST, AMQP, MQT
More about whowe are
At Cybercom we are Makers of Tomorrow.We use our technical expertise to build thriving businesses for our clients.By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative useof technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future.Our areas of expertise lie within Digitalization, IoT, Cloud and Secure - where do YOU find yourself in the future?
You can apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile.If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Head ofTalent Acquisition,Helena Eide, at [email protected] or +46 72-520 00 66.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Systemutvecklare / Lösningsarkitekt till Limab
- Mjukvaruutvecklare i Java till DevPort i Göteborg!
- Digital redaktör till P3 i Göteborg
- Team Lead till nytt utvecklingsteam inom CYBER SECURITY
- Mjukvaruutvecklare till projekt med Python-programmering!