- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Telia looking for a Front End-developer who will be contributing to Telia’s digitalization journey.
You will be part of a department that works with Telia’s different digital channels, such as their applications and different parts of their website. Telia is a Swedish telecommunications company with over 150 years of experience. With over 19 000 colleagues across the Nordics and Baltics Telia offers an inclusive workplace and good opportunities for you to evolve.
Learn more about working at Telia in this video!
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Telia. The assignment will be full time and there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation. It is Academic Work’s and Telia’s intention that you will eventually be hired directly by Telia, provided all parties are satisfied.
As a front-end developer, you will plan, design and create responsive and digital solutions while learning from the effects of your deliveries to reach Telia’s goals. You are also going to develop test-driven and manage scalable solutions. You will ensure that the services have the best quality and ensure the client gets an excellent experience from Telia's online services. Lastly you will secure layer architecture and build front-end services.
For example, you will:
* Be part of a multi-functional team where new ways of working and new ideas are very welcomed
* Work using agile methods in a team where a helpful attitude and the sharing of knowledge is second-nature
* Take part of an extensive development program where your personal and professional development is in focus
The position suits you who want to be innovative and take an active part in planning for the future. You always strive to improve yourself and are a team player.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Has a relevant education
* A working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
* Basic understanding of Swedish, spoken
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience from test driven development and working with agile methods.
In this process, a large part of the evaluation will be based on your personality. As a person, you have a cooperative mindset as you take on new challenges. You understand the importance of working together to reach good results. Furthermore you have a flexible approach when taking on new tasks and take responsibility in delivering quality results in all your undertakings.
* Start: Flexible
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Gårda, Gothenburg
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Telia is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant if you are currently studying at a university or have completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start your career by working internally at one of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about Telia here