- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Embedded Developer
Industry: Agile Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Private
c, c++, matlab, simulink
Every day, we bring our clients' most complex projects to life and we boost their performance through our expertise in technologies and innovation processes. Where creative ideas become a reality, Altran consultants step up to transform them into innovative solutions that can enable technological progress.
Right now we are experiencing intense drive in the market and therefore, we are taking the opportunity to hire new awesome engineers to our team in Stockholm.
As an Embedded Software Engineer in Altran, you can contribute to our clients within most high-tech industries, such as: Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Telecom, Media, Life Sciences, and on and on! We work with all industries as long as they stay high-tech engineering.
We’re not the average huge consultant company where you don’t know your desk neighbor, in our team we help out and work together to make our company great. Decisions are never far away and your opinion matters. As a consultant at our Stockholm office there are a lot of opportunities to grow your career.
What you do
- Real time operating systems and real time applications
- You like to test and verify your stuff after innovating
- C/C++, Matlab, Simulink, and at least one scripting language
- Preferably but now necessarily: Perforce, Jira, Git, Gerrit
- Knowledge and hands on experience in hardware
Who we believe that you are
- Have a couple of years of experience as a consultant in Sweden
- Have a master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- A people person who does not see work as a 40-hour thing, but as the adventure it is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong interest for technology
- and maybe even have a couple of your own technical projects at home!
In Altran, we take pride in calling ourselves Innovation Makers. Would you?
Apply through the webpage or by sending your CV and personal letter to Anton Löfgren, Talent Acquisition Partner at [email protected]. For more information regarding the position or the team, please contact Evert Alm, [email protected].
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Backend-utvecklare som vill göra skillnad
- Frontend-utvecklare som vill göra skillnad
- Webbprojektledare med utvecklingsdriv till Tillväxtverket
- Produktägare sökes till nytt Flytta-team!
- Linux systemadministratör till integrationsteam, Stockholm