- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Altran är ett världsledande konsultbolag och verkar inom bland annat fordonsindustri, telekom, försvar, energi, hälsovård, finansiell och offentlig sektor. Våra konsulter har expertkompetens inom en mängd områden som exempelvis inbyggda system, produktutveckling, mekanik och IT & Digitalisering.
We are looking for senior software testers for Electrified Cars.
Your responsibilities will be.
* Make simulations for high voltage batteries and charging systems.
* Testing and verifying functionality in software
* Analyse the simulation test results and give proposals on how to improve design and calibration data
* Develop test benches in Simulink
* Automation of testing
We at Altran in Gothenburg are growing within E-mobility and are now looking for Senior Software Testers who can take the lead and perform simulations for the high voltage battery and charging systems with the purpose of testing and verifying the functionality used in the software that controls these systems. You will work in a virtual test environment with the state of the art methods to increase the software quality by catching faulty assumptions and bugs as early as possible.
* Excellent in Matlab/Simulink Excellent in Matlab/Simulink
* Experienced in Phyton or C/C++
* Scripting and Automating.
* Structured, data driven and good documentation skills
* Integrity, courage and positive energy
* Good English skills, both verbally and in writing
* 5 years of work experience within automated software testing
* A big advantage is if you have worked in Automotive at the location of any major OEM in Europe or in Sweden as an example.
* It is favorable to be familiar with agile working methods and scrum, as well as having knowledge in the Swedish language.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running continuously. Apply now since we assign roles during the whole application time span. For questions and for more information contact Jan Hansson, Talent Acquisition Partner, 0725-616900