- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avidity is looking for 2 web developers to be a part of our team in central Stockholm.
As a developer at Avidity, you will be working with a team of talented developers with varied technical backgrounds. You will help out in delivering the high quality, well thought out software our clients are used to.
- Professional experience of a dynamic,
- object oriented language - preferably Ruby or Python,
- experience with relational databases; preferably PostgreSQL,
- experience of web development,
- understanding of how the web, the HTTP protocol and a web servers in general works,
- understanding of an agile development methodology, such as XP or Scrum
- written and spoken English
BONUS POINTS: contributions to open source projects, Linux or Unix server administration experience
Avidity develops systems primarily for the Internet. Currently we do a lot of work with frameworks based on Ruby, like Rails and Sinatra, but we do not shy away from using other technologies. The last example of this is a project for order management implemented in Python and Django. There are also, to the horror of some and delight of others, some Perl kicking around. We have offices in Sweden and Brazil.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.