- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer with a genuine interest to build awesome products together with a strong development team! You will play an important role in furthering the development of a proven learning tool that is ready to take the next leap!
Do you want to be part of a highly motivated, friendly and value driven team who want to change the world by enabling better learning? If so, read on!
We have designed an incredible product that enables collaborative and individual learning and development. We truly believe it has the ability to change education and training, not just here in Sweden but worldwide. It is built on the knowledge of how learning happens, combined with top notch design and user experience and it is called Loops.
We want to gather the brightest minds to continue to enhance our team so that we can support each other as we grow and develop.
So please come and be part of our quest to enhance the future of learning and education. Bring camaraderie, laughter, curiosity and integrity in your backpack and join us on the journey!
We offer you
- To take the next step for a unique, proven product within learning
- To join a team with high ambitions who put a lot of pride in their work
- Remote working culture and flexible working hours
- A team that look after each other and value work life balance as well as having fun together on team activities.
- Open and friendly work climate
- Active health benefits
- Competence development on a daily basis
- To be part of making the world a better place by creating better learning experiences
About the position
As back-end developer at Loops Education your main responsibilities will be to work with the web development, the API-gateways and maintenance of the product in a company that has a strong customer and user focus throughout. You will play an important role in the future development of the product which means being involved in technical decision making as well as coming up with new ideas and suggestions. To fit the part you should be a prestigeless teamplayer who likes to work in an open and collaborative environment.
We need someone who has
- 7+ years of back-end development
- Knowledge of Cloud services (for example AWS)
- Knowledge of SQL Databases
- Knowledge of Linux
- Has fluent skills in english, spoken and written.
We also appreciate if you have
- Previous working experience of mobile development
- Previous experience of working in a startup environment
- Previous working experience from developing commercial products
- Masters of Science or equivalent
Stockholm or Gothenburg.
In our recruitment process we cooperate with Serendipity Professionals, with Vilma Svenssonas our recruiting consultant. We therefore wish that all questions and applications will be sent to her email: [email protected]