- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon, we are genuinely curious about people and their behavior. Always considering the person who will use the services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology.
We are now looking for a Scrum Master with passion and drive to join our team.
Join us if you
Want to work with amazing assignments.We work with challenging projects that really pushes the envelope, applying the latest technology to make a difference. You will work hands-on with designing and developing software of embedded devices and systems.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
Want to grow with us. At Semcon, we believe that business growth starts with personal growth. Inspired colleagues, who are enjoying their work and feeling a sense of commitment, provides the perfect foundation for development of excellent technological solutions.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and test software of embedded devices and systems.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback.
- Enabling the team to move in the right direction.
- Continuously improve our way of working.
- Having fun!
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience from embedded software development
- Solid hands-on experience in C/ C++/ Python
- Experience of working with RTOS
- Comfortable with agile and lean development methodologies
- Ability to lead complex software projects
- Thedesire and ability togrowthepeople around you
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
Show your interest below or contact Fred to learn more!
Fred Wilhelm, Team Manager
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Senior .NET Utvecklare till vårt team i Linköping
- Senior Java Developer - Tribe Integrations
- Junior UX designer till TaxiCaller i Linköping (studentjobb)
- Systemingenjör - Telekrigssimulering
- React / Redux - Webbutvecklare till TaxiCaller i Linköping