- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a fullstack engineer to join a world wide company within the music industry.
As a person, we believe that you are driven and have an ability to understand the client’s goals and values. The personal qualities that we value are the ability to solve problems and in that way create confidence to build long lasting relationships with our customers. Lastly, we want someone who is genuinely interested in technology!
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, [email protected] and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
- Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions
- Bind our front and back end services together
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
- You have experience in other non-JS development and technologies such as Java or Node.js
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment, and are comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You have a working understanding of object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area and music experience are bonuses
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner Anneli Westermark at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!