- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with the entire world as the playing field? We´re strengthening our Operations team in Växjö and we´re searching for candidates that wants to be a part of our development!
The position requires ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and assignments while maintaining high-quality results. You must be able to work well in a group and be a bit flexible regarding work hours. This position requires a responsible individual who can work well under pressure.
- administer day-to-day operational tasks regarding our software suite and IT infrastructure
- administer databases, application and system production in an operational environment
- monitoring and control of the global production environment
- troubleshoot technical issues related to data and configuration, maintain operational reports and documentation.
You will report to the Operations team lead, but is encouraged to take your own initiative, which is why flexibility and the ability to solve the problems you face are a must.
- +2 years of experience in relational database systems such Microsoft SQL Server
- deeper understanding of SQL database querying for reporting purposes
- knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server.
- knowledge of OP5 or Nagios and Amazon Web Services such as EC2, VPC and S3
- understanding of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, NAT and VPN
- knowledge of Powershell
- strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux and scripting languages such as Bash, Perl or Python are considered an advantage.
We´re looking for highly motivated team player that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative team environment with business, technical and user experience team members. Moreover, we believe you are an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterises Play‘n GO.
We´re offering a challenging opportunity in a fast growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally.