- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Service minded software developer with an ambition to support our journey towards continuous integration.
As a software integrator in the Gripen E project, you have a central role in the project. You will be responsible for integration of software deliveries into our main avionic software track in Gripen E.
The main tasks:
· Work with improvements of our integration process and take further steps towards Continuous Integration
· Develop and maintain the integration machinery based on Jenkins Servers.
· Define and run integration jobs in Jenkins.
· Monitor and troubleshoot ongoing integration jobs together with the development teams.
· Build and transfer installation media for the avionic computers in Gripen E and our test rigs.
· Support and educate our Gripen E developers about the integration process.
· Support our Brazilian development center with software tools and deliveries.
· Support our Brazilian Embraer colleagues on site in Linköping with tools and software integration tasks.
You have at least a Bachelor degree in SW engineering, computer science or similar and have experience working with software development in a Linux environment. As a person, you have the ability and ambition to gain a good system understanding.
The following competencies will be useful for the job:
· Continuous Integration
· Test Automation
· Data bases.
· Version management system like Git, SVN, Clearcase etc.
· Shell scripts
· Python, C / C ++ / XML
You need to have good knowledge of both Swedish and English language.
We will educate you in our Avionic Core Computer System, detailed experience in that area is not required
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth.
You will be part of the Software Continuous Integration and Configuration Management section within Avionic Platform and Services.
The unit is responsible for Software build, integration and configuration management for the Avionic Core Computer System in Gripen E. As part of our responsibility, we support the development organization in Brazil and the local Brazilian development site with deliveries of software and tools. Therefore, in the long run, there are good opportunities for international assignments.
The team you will join consists primarily of System Engineers. Avionic Platform and Services is part of the Business Area Aeronautics.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position includes access to classified information, therefore you are required to conduct a security screening in accordance with the Protective Security Act and be approved for security clearance by the authority.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.