- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Midas Nordic provides specialist for the IT and software sector and was started by IT-professionals for IT-professionals in Ireland.
Our recruitment consultants themselves have extensive experience in the areas they recruit within. With us and on our client assignments as a consultant you will be appreciated for your skills, Midas Technologies can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out on the open market.
We need experienced Scrum Masters to a client in Gothenburg and also for one of our clients in Ireland.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with two or more Agile teams
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Communicates fluently in English in speech and writing
- A proven ability to deliver on Sprint Goals and Commitments
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics
- Demonstrated experience in definition and rollout of agile methodology and process to delivery teams
- Knowledge of Agile Planning techniques
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Experienced with some of the following technologies : Java in J2EE environment and/or C++ based development
- Follow the latest in Agile Development
- Knowledge about Agile in large scale projects, for example SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework etc
- Enjoy to act as Agile coach, being mentor for others
Apply today! Selection is ongoing.
To apply for the position, attach your CV outlining your relevant qualifications and recent experience to [email protected]. We will then contact you if we think you are a good candidate for the assignment.