- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq is now looking for a Software Developer to join our Trading Surveillance team in Stockholm. Trading Surveillance within Nasdaq works to keep our markets fair and efficient by implementing and upholding effective and well balanced regulation and fairly enforcing our rules. You will be at the core of the market places and we interact with issuers, trading participants, investors and regulators to build and preserve confidence in our markets.
The Trading Surveillance team work closely together with our surveillance and compliance teams in Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Norway. The team performs real-time and post-trade analysis of trading in all asset classes across the Nordic market places that Nasdaq operates.
This is a new role where you will be developing and improving the alert patterns on our SMARTS platform together with developers in the US. You will be responsible to develop, modify, test, optimize and implement application software solutions for new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications infrastructure. You will also review system requirements and business processes. Additionally, you will develop market surveillance solutions for routine assignments as well as modify existing internal software products for improved functionality, adaptation to new hardware, improved performance, or enhance product usability.
The best-suited candidate:
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
* A few years of relevant work experience
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Able to work collaboratively among geographically distributed development
* Special Qualifications: Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages, such as C, C++, C#, .net, Java, Perl, etc., and one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, etc.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of one of Nasdaq's key departments within the exchange side of our business. We are looking for someone with high integrity and strong software development skills with an ambition to become an expert in several exciting areas of the financial markets and products.
This is a full-time permanent position in Stockholm. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible. Employees within Surveillance are subject to restrictions with regards to trading in securities.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Erfaren IOS utvecklare till ett hett tech startup
- Mekatronikingenjör med fokus på Machine Learning och mjukvaruutveckling
- Linuxtekniker med inriktning mot coresystem i Stockholm
- C++ developer to leading streaming company