- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world's leading exchange company as a Software Engineer. You will be part of the Nasdaq CSD team which is tasked with delivering a highly sophisticated enterprise application for Central Securities Depositories (CSD) in markets globally. It is an advanced system with high demands on quality and performance, built with leading edge technology and tools.
We work in cross-functional scrum teams consisting of Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers. You will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle, from design, implementation & testing to release & deployment to monitoring & troubleshooting to maintenance & enhancement.
We work in close cooperation with our customers in all phases of the projects. And in your role you will have an increased scope to influence the end product.This position is an opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry and the CSD domain in particular.
What you will be doing:
* Designing solutions and writing good quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
* You will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation, testing, release, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancement.
What you will get:
* The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and collaboration across departments and continents.
* Work collaboratively as part of a team, committing to goals, sharing both successes and failures
What you will bring to the team:
* Previous experience of working with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
* Passion for building great products and delivering to business and customers.
* An outgoing and self-driven attitude along with your sense of structure and creativeness.
* Some experience with software development and at least a bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent).
* Knowledge of at least one or more programming or scripting languages, such as C, C++, C#, .net, Java, Perl, etc., and at least one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, etc.
You will work with:
* Java 11, J2EE, Spring, Git, hibernate, to name a few.
* High performance transactional platforms.
* Back-end development and Middleware.
* Modern architecture, continuous delivery and automation.
This is full time positions located in Stockholm, Sweden. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.