- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely talented Tech lead (fullstack developer) to work on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must have experience designing and building user-centric products.
Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH and allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainable than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We're looking for a Tech lead (Fullstack Developer) who will lead the engineering team in terms of recruiting, management, internal communication and delivery - getting the product out the door, while ensuring the team is hitting their mark. You will also be in charge of internationally scaling the services offered by Airmee. The tasks include frontend development, API development, product testing and database development.
The API is built using NodeJS Amazon Lambdas (Serverless) and the database that provides the functions consumed via the API is built in PostgreSQL. Our frontend web apps are built in Angular. The system infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
You are used to TDD since we aim at having 100% test coverage. We put a great focus on good documentation and code readability, so we expect you to write clean code and properly document it.
You are comfortable working with staging and production environments.
You have considerable experience maintaining and scaling up products, as well as iterate on them based on user feedback.
You have top-notch communication skills and work ethic.
Skills & Requirements8
- a minimum of 3 years working as a full stack developer or 2 years frontend + 2 years backend
- have built products using TypeScript and NodeJS
- built tests around your products using Mocha / Chai and Jasmine / Karma
- have used a relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) in production environments before
- can interact with a database without the use of ORMs¨
- managed junior developers and interacted with non-tech to defined product map
- experience working with Serverless technology, ideally on AWS Lambdas that make use of database connections
- previous experience working with spatial data in PostGIS
- are used to various AWS components (e.g., S3, IAM, CloudFront, etc.)
- have at least one project on a public repository (any sharable repository would work)
- you are a contributor to the open source community
- experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
Why join us?
You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” - Alan Kay
About the company
Airmee is a technology powered logistics company, leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based optimizations to provide convenient, reliable and flexible delivery services to businesses and consumers in urban areas.
Founded in 2016, Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups. We believe that our technology can change how the world moves. A world where every fleet, every vehicle and every turn is optimized to create a seamless delivery experience and a sustainable solution to urban logistics.