- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a developer with a mission to build and evolve our iOS apps for fintech and telecom customers. The features you build will be used by tens of thousands of people every day.
You will be involved in various project stages, from idea and concept phase to development of services. You work closely with designers, other developers, QA, team leads and Key Account Managers.
We love working with the latest technology, our apps are written in Swift and contain large parts of Apple's platform. We use Continuous Integration with Git, Fastlane and GitLab
- You are a skilled developer and love the craft of coding
- You have 5+ years of coding experience.
- You are creative and responsible.
- Experience in working with payment platforms, financial information and/or telecom systems is a big plus.
- You have a great interest in technology and are curious to try new things.
- You enjoy working in teams and are happy to help others, but also ask for help when needed.
About our place
At our office in central Helsingborg, you get a bunch of awesome colleagues, a dynamic workplace and great benefits - with an ocean view. We are really proud of our product, culture and inclusive atmosphere. Teamwork, innovation, quality and passion are our guiding values.
This is us
Smart Refill provides platforms and engaging apps for fintech and telecom companies. We specialize in secure payment and information solutions that simplify the everyday life of the users and boost the businesses of our customers - Handelsbanken, Resurs Bank, Telia Company and Telenor are some examples. Our PCI DSS Level 1 compliant environment handles hundreds of millions of SEK in payment transactions every year and our mobile applications are praised for being well-designed, innovative and useful.
Note to recruiters
No recruiters, please. If we receive unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidates without obligation to the agency.