- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you feel comfortable working fully with Continuous Integration and a tech stack among others consisting of Visual Studio, NUnit / xUnit, SQL Server, Postgres, Xamarin, Azure, Node.js, Angular.js, Scrum and Kanban? Aiming to work towards long term goals and in an agile environment?
Keep on reading!
If you want to bring your skills to the next level in an environment that allows you to grow; and love working with people who are incredibly passionate about what they do, Cint is the place for you!
We believe that, if we surround ourselves with great people, our company will be great too. Our style is informal, entrepreneurial and focused on work that matters, so that we can win as a team and celebrate successes together.
Some of the benefits of working at Cint:
- Work with some of the best people from all around the world.
- Be part of a global leading company located in Stockholm city!
- An open and welcoming company with a ddistinctly flat organization
- Great opportunity to influence and take initiatives
- Working with and continue to learn from extraordinary developers!
- Very transparent and ethical business. Being compliant long before “GDPR”.
- High capacity to change and create new.
- Opportunity to work remote / Flexible working hours! - Many of your co-workers work remote any single day per week.
You will work on developing existing or new products on Cint's global platform. Everything from APIs to graphic products to both consumers and business users. Your team consists of a handful of developers and a product owner, where you work independently but often with other teams that share a business area.
There will be plenty of occasions when you have the opportunity to both share your knowledge and listen to your colleague’s teachings.
You are a truly talented developer that always strive and is eager to learn even more. You are longing for going from being the best of the best - and from now on working with even more highly skilled co-workers.
You are a team player to the bone and ready to take initiatives for both the affair as well as to contribute to the company culture.
You take ownership of your projects and see them up to delivery with innovative and agile methods.
You will encounter several paradigms with us, and we would like you to have a broad knowledge and have been in contact with several languages before. You have great knowledge of what CI/CD means.
You feel comfortable working with TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID, C#, .NET / .NET Core, .NET MVC, Continuous Integration, Visual Studio, NUnit / xUnit, SQL Server, Postgres, Xamarin, Azure, Node.js, Angular.js, Scrum and Kanban.
Need to have:
- What it takes to be a team player
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge in object-oriented design and TDD
- Great experience with C#, .Net framework and NUnit / xUnit
- Good knowledge in mathematics, data types and algorithms
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Deep knowledge in other programming languages, like Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust or Haskell
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of relational or NOSQL databases
- Knowledge in REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Experience with DevOps / deploy / build / container systems
- Expertise in user experience and graphical design
ABOUT CINT - HISTORY, VISON AND MISSION
Founded in Sweden, Cint now have offices in numerous countries, across different continents, to provide market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audience.
Cint is a technology company delivering solutions that transform and accelerate how marketers and researchers gather insights. Cint's mission is to power greater efficiencies within the sample supply chain, leading to smarter, faster, more cost-effective access to insights. The company's Sample Management Platform is the world's only solution built to enhance sample procurement, sample fulfillment and panel management functions.
At the core of Cint's Sample Management Platform is the Insight Exchange - a fully transparent panel marketplace, connecting marketers and researchers to over 1,500 panel providers worldwide.
At Pinetree, we have a vision and mission to differentiate ourselves from the crowd and are Sweden's contenders in talent search and matching.
By working as an agency, the value to you as an employee is that we have a very wide network of partner companies that we continuously ensure high quality standards.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Systemutvecklare till gruppen i resursplaneringssystem
- Nätverkstekniker till Stockholms universitet!
- 5G RRM Systems Developer (701529)
- Backendutvecklare till växande teknik- och designbyrå
- En UX och UX/UI Designer sökes till vår kund i Stockholm