- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today, Football Addicts’s app Forza Football is the second largest football app in the world. Football Addicts is now facing the challenge to go from 2.5 million users to hundreds of millions. Over the years, they have built a team of extremely skilled individuals and are now looking to hire more people who want to share their vision to build the BEST football apps on the planet.
Football Addicts consists of a small team of developers and designers dedicated to building great mobile apps for football fans all over the world. The company is bootstrapped and profitable, meaning no interference from investors – they have complete control over their organization and products, and they only build things they are proud of. They keep things simple – they have no middle managers and avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
Football Addicts`s office is located in central Gothenburg, Sweden. In addition to a stimulating work environment, they offer free breakfasts and Friday beers, ping-pong and foosball tables, and all other tools you need to do great work
Football Addicts is constantly growing and right now they are looking for talented Ruby developers to join their team. As a Ruby Developer, you will be working on the backend that powers their mobile apps. This involves taking data from their data providers and turning it into useful information in their apps as well as pushing notifications to keep their users up-to-date on their favorite teams and competitions. Their platform is built on Ruby on Rails and Sinatra and at peak hours it handles more than 60,000 requests per second and sends millions of push notifications.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for someone with a couple of years of experience writing object-oriented code in Ruby. You know your way around Rails and Sinatra and have probably built an API for a mobile or web-based client before. You have an interest for platforms running at scale and a good understanding of caching, message queues and service-oriented architectures. Some exposure to setting up and managing Linux servers will be helpful in this role. You enjoy being part of a team and can take responsibility, and you are a good communicator.
* 2+ years’ experience of Ruby programming
* Experience working with Rails and/or Sinatra
* Exposure to Elixir is a huge plus
* Proficient with relational database management systems and open-source servers; MySQL and Redis are desired
* Experience working with Linux Servers – Ubuntu is preferred
* Knowledge of any of the following will be helpful but is not required; RabbitMQ, Nginx, Varnish, HAProxy
* Football Addicts operates globally, and many employees are international, so decent oral and written skills in English are required. Proficiency in Swedish is a plus.
Football Addicts do not hire based on experience with a number of tools, years of experience or university degrees. Instead, they value developers who are bright, creative, and driven, and have an interest in learning new techniques and tools, as well as an ability to adapt quickly to changes.
What they offer:
* Your choice of computer setup
* Flexible working hours
* Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
* No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
* Breakfast every day
* Friday beers
* Ping-pong and foosball tables
START: As soon as possible, due to period of notice
SCOPE: Full time, permanent employment
LOCATION: Central Gothenburg
Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
Apply and read more at http://www.academicwork.se
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT:
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.