About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Agile Software Development, B2B, CRM
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Public
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join a highly agile growth team, and become an important player in ensuring that the collaboration between our development- , product- and marketing team work as well and efficiently as possible.
Lime is a product company! We develop, sell, implement, and support our own software, and in doing so we make our user’s day more effective and fun! Making great products is at the heart of what we do, and this is a unique opportunity to influence our future growth.
What kind of work would I be doing at Lime?
- Your primary responsibility would be to lead and develop the architecture, and other technical aspects of our websites. Lime is revamping the websites and we look forward to you future proofing, modernizing, and making the new architecture efficient and user friendly.
- We hope that you would enjoy being a senior mentor to junior colleagues who will join us next year.
- You would be a link between the marketing team, the product team, and the development team. This would mean working on integrations and customizations of our products to create demos for prospective clients. Leadership skills translated to the project management role, and great social skills in client interactions are key to succeeding in this part of the job.
- As Lime is growing organically as well as through aquisitions, we predict unpredictible challenges ahead. We hope you will meet the unknown with a curious and pragmatic problem solvning attitude.
What do we offer?
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack, and of course the products/ web pages themselves (which ultimately means improving the daily life of a large number of customers).
- Employment at the forefront of an innovative product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up to the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Cottage Code Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake).
Who will you be working with?
You will be a part of Lime’s growth team. This team was created with the sole purpose of increasing Limes profitability by optimizing the way we work in development, product, and marketing. We are a small, transverse team, and we have the possibility to affect everything at Lime. This makes us extremely agile and open to new influences. By complementing your skillset with a Data Analyst, a Graphics Designer, a Digital Marketer, and a Team Lead we are ready to take over the world. Each and every one of us own and drive our respective area of expertise, and collaborate continously to improve our selves and our team. Do you want to join us?
Can you tick off the list below? Apply now!
- You think flexible working hours is great and enjoy a lot of freedom with responsibility.
- Maybe you have a degree in computer engineering, or have gained knowledge and experience in other ways?
- You have worked a bunch of years within web development, probably as a Frontend Developer, Fullstack Developer, or Web Developer.
- You want to be at the forefront of an innovative product company to make sure we grow as much as possible!
- You enjoy being a central project leader and sharing your knowledge to less experienced colleagues
What does the employment look like?
Full time employment with placement at our headquarter in Lund.
Have you applied yet?
We will hire someone as soon as we have found our new star! Send your application through our application portal ASAP ».
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.