- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Infrastructure and problem solving? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the digital transformation in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be of interest to you!
Welcome to AstraZeneca's "production heart" in Södertälje, one of the world's largest manufacturing units for pharmaceuticals. Here, we thrive in a high-tech and LEAN-based environment where we value collaboration, continuous improvements and smart solutions. You will be a part of Campus group, which ensures that the Information and Systems needs of the Global Operations function are developed and delivered appropriately. We are supporting an internal customer base of approximately 3000 persons and 30 critical Information Systems. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you are our kind of person!
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will get the responsibility to manage Fabnet, a separated infrastructure of high criticality to the business within Sweden Operations manufacturing plants in Södertälje. Working closely with different vendors/partners/stakeholders both externally and internally, you will drive and manage IS/IT initiatives as well as projects and participate as SME in different forums. As Infrastructure manager you will get accountability for maintaining and upholding correct IS/IT-security and availability levels for the customer to be able to produce medicines' 24/7 *365. You will also be part of AZ Change Management process as an approver.
For this role, you will be using methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation regarding issues and solutions around Fabnet and PIS. Together with colleagues, you will prepare and implement prioritised and agreed business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
* Define and draft system scope and objectives and translate business requirements into design specifications ensuring that requirements are effectively met, tested and implemented
* Work collaboratively with Business SMEs, Architecture function, Solution Developers, Application/Software Developers and Support Organisation to deliver business critical solutions.
Minimum Experience and Skills
To succeed in this role, you need to have ability to work collaboratively with different cultures whilst driving the necessary improvements and changes required. You are good at "seeing the whole picture" in a complex environment and highly skilled in managing infrastructure and networks consisting of servers and DB systems. Probably you have a university degree or equivalent experience (Science or IS based) with strong design knowledge in IT / Communications and Platforms / systems
* Experience from large and complex IT environments
* Strong computer literacy and technical aptitude, being able to manage both servers and clients on both Windows and UNIXs platforms as well as legacy versions
* Strong knowledge in managing networks and infrastructure services including DNS, NTP, LDAP, AD & GPO
* Strong Cybersecurity knowledge
* Strong database administration knowledge
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Experience of working regionally or globally
* Project & Change management experience
* Experience of working with and managing regulated systems
* Good knowledge and/or experience of manufacturing and supply
* Understanding of ITIL
* Have knowledge if Industri 4.0
* Have basic knowledge PLC and Scada systems
For more information about the position please contact Mats Nordström (Hiring Manager) at 08-553 28134 or 0702704567
AstraZeneca is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Developer for Scania’s Autonomous Vehicle Cloud
- C# backend developer for Autonomous Transport Solutions
- Senior Software Developer to Digital Dealer - Scania
- Backend developer to the world leader in electrification of transportation
- Software Engineer to Platform for Autonomous Transport Solution