Imagine supporting the IT-teams of the biggest TV broadcast companies, and the leading game companies in the world with their technical problems. The role as a Support Engineer at Vizrt will challenge your technical knowledge as well as your problem solving and service skills. You will be working in an office with more than twenty nationalities and belong to a tight team where collaboration and support to each is a natural part of the work. Come join Vizrt!
Vizrt is an IT-product company, developing smart, effective and powerful solutions for companies within the broadcasting industry. Their product library is broad and they have more than fifteen different products and are working with clients such as CNN, CBS and BBC but also clients within the ESPN and the esports community such as Blizzard. As a Support Engineer at Vizrt you will work with a team of six team members in the local office in Kista. They are looking for a person who appreciates teamwork and is keen to share knowledge with their colleagues.
The support team handles tough technical cases from Vizrt's clients. You will have a lot of contact with the internal R&D department regarding the cases but also collaborate closely with colleagues within the Vizrt organization. The team communication is open and humoristic, and they make sure to have a lot of fun at work. The day begins with a standup to discuss ongoing cases and workflows. You will have your own backlog of cases, most compared to third line. You will also:
* Search for errors when the system malfunctions.
* Analyze the problem and contact R&D.
* Reach a solution for each case that is suitable for the customer.
* Be responsible for finding a solution for the case.
This position would suit someone who wants to take the next step in their support career and perhaps get a little closer to a long-term goal of getting a development-role. You will get to work in an international environment with different kinds of people. The company has a healthy work environment, a completely new office in a great area and a lot of space in Kista. They have “after works”, out-of-work activities and a yearly bowling competition.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Has finished their studies from upper secondary school.
* Has been scripting in Bash, Linux or Unix systems from either work, during studies or during their spare time.
* Has experience of working in Linux-OS and infrastructure.
* Is fluent in the English language both in writing and speech.
* Is able to start the assignment as soon as possible and can travel and work in other European countries. This is due to a possibility of having to travel for work.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Speak a second language such as German or Spanish.
* Have experience from programming in a non-specific language, for example Python or Perl.
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until further notice
* Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
* Contact info: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [email protected] and Recruitment Assistant Amanda Aletto, [email protected]
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is requested by Vizrt that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcasting industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world.