- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
2MNordic is a Swedish IT consulting company founded in 2002. We provide our deliveries and projects with creative and experienced specialists in the IT industry.
Our mission is to serve as a broad strategic partner to companies in terms of challenges related to business development, growth and technologies.
We have expertise to assist our clients from idea to finished product and can also make targeted mission in web and mobile development, usability and graphic design, analyzing and documenting requirements. Required Qualifications
· Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Experience working in projects with business development
· Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
· Full .NET software development, especially in the areas of backend (Entity Framework 5+, Entity Framework Core, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST), frontend development frameworks (jQuery, Angular 2, TypeScript, ASP.NET), build and development tools (Visual Studio, TFS, Azure development tools)
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player, ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
• Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Rational and analytical approach to problem solving, issue investigation and resolution
• Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
• Innovative - see possible solutions to the impossible
• Structured way of working
You will be responsible for new development activities as consultant. You will be resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward working in R&D departments for well-known platforms, products, clients
· Perform advanced-level application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities
· Deliver first-class software that solves real business problems
· Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
· Translate business requirements into technical architectural designs
· Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier
· Maintain and support of applications