- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Clavister R&D team is delivering the best-in-breed network security solutions to a global and versatile market. As a Security Software Developer at Clavister it is not only required that you have a very good understanding of C programming but also good knowledge of TCP/IP-based networks and network security in general.
We are looking for both junior and senior C developers to strengthen our cOS Core and cOS Stream development teams.
- Scope and write requirements specifications for new functionality.
- Implement and Unit-test new features and solutions.
- Researching new techniques to improve our products.
- Debug, enhance and refactor existing functionality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is beneficial.
- 1+ years of hands on experience with software development. (Preferably related to network communication)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player, but also fully able to efficiently accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver the right results at the right time.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Good communications skills in English, both written and verbally.
- Good knowledge in C-programming.
- Knowledge of secure software development and the risks related to week implementations.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of IP security is considered a plus.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments is considered a plus.
- Experience with Hypervisors such as VMware, KVM etc. is is considered a plus.
At Clavister you will be working with some of the World?s most demanding customers. We are looking for people with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, which thrives in an organization where nothing is impossible, who can work under stress, and who wants to take responsibility, and grow as a professional as well as a person.