- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be part of building the most sought-after streaming service in the Nordics? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! Were currently looking for a Frontend Developer for our Viafree Team to join our office in Stockholm.
WHY JOIN VIAFREE?
At Viafree you will join our international team of fun-loving web developers and be responsible of everything client side for web including web player. We use the latest technologies in video streaming to build and maintain our existing platform, everything in-house. In addition, you will play an active role in discussions on how to find the best solutions for improving our product. You will be part of a team with start up environment where you can try out new things but also a company with strong financial muscles behind. Sounds pretty awesome right?
As a Frontend Developer in the Viafree Team you will join our small but experienced team and continue to shape and develop the Viafree streaming service. You will work with other highly motivated developers with a great sense of humor to build robust and well-structured services for the Viafree technical platform. The role will focus on building strong and high performing web-based interfaces and applications in order to grow the platform, enhance our user experience and create the next generation of streaming services. Your engagement will shape the future of our service as youll be involved in defining the cutting edge for advertising video on demand. Our teams work cross-functionally so you will have a close collaboration with UX, Design and QA in your mission to grow and enhance our web platform.
Everyday work will include running and taking ownership of technical design, complexity assessment, development, test and deployment. Further challenges you will meet on a daily basis are:
• Building strong and high performing frontend components in React.js
• Work together with the team to break down features into deliverables
• Collaboration with other teams in a fast-paced and agile development process
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
• Good knowledge of React.js and Redux
• Experience creating responsive, device-agnostic interfaces via progressive enhancement with good knowledge of CSS to achieve this
• Team player with dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
• Agile software development
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
• Eye for color and form, can analyze and have an opinion on design
• Experience developing B2C products
• Experience of Functional Programming concept
• Knowledge about Node.js ecosystem and microservices
• Previous work with video playback on the web
• Previous work with ads and GA tracking
• A/B testing experience is also a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams. We work in cross-functional teams with an agile approach.
• We build everything in-house with cutting edge technologies where test-driven development and continuous deployments are central in the deployment process.
• We inspire others and share knowledge openly.
• A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks, pair programming and mob programming.
• An innovative environment with hack days two times a year.
• An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
• An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
• Not in Sweden? No problem! We offer you relocations services and information about the life in Stockholm.
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV or linkedin. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Amanda Hagberg at [email protected].
Open for relocation? No problem! We offer relocation services.
WHILE WE ARE TAKING SOME TIME OFF, THE FEEDBACK ON YOUR APPLICATION MAY TAKE A LITTLE BIT LONGER. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
NORDIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (NENT GROUP) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if youre selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT GROUP is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.