- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of making the best multiplayer adventure for girls?
We are looking for a talented C++ programmer to strengthen our Gameplay team to deliver new and exciting features to Star Stable Online. You will work in a cross-functional team and work closely with other programmers, designers and artists to create gameplay features for our players.
As a Gameplay Programmer at Star Stable you will:
- Develop game features: designing, testing and implementing new experiences our players will love
- Contribute well structured code that meets game design and technical requirements
- Maintain and debug existing game features
- Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance
- Help to identify and solve development obstacles or risks
- Have a collaborative mindset as you deliver game features with your fellow teammates
- Ensure a timely delivery of practical solutions in areas of development such as: game logic, AI, UI, and more
We think you have:
- A passion for games
- Experience and a genuine interest for programming in C++
- Good sense of empathy for our players
- Ability to familiarise yourself with a large existing codebase
- Ability to prototype gameplay ideas rapidly
- Effective communication and knowledge sharing with your teammates
- Excellent initiative and problem solving skills, with the ability to take direction
- Ability to give and receive feedback within the team
- Knowledge of common development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce
Made it this far? Reach out, we’d love to learn more about you!
Star Stable Entertainment AB offers an international and fun workplace driven by passion and innovation. Our game Star Stable Online (SSO) is a vast online multiplayer adventure game designed to encourage girls to work together to solve problems and complete challenges as well as explore a large-scale, complex magical world from horseback. With over 15 million registered users, in over 180 countries, and currently available in 14 languages, Star Stable Online is one of the most popular MMOs in the world, and one of the few online games targeted specifically towards girls. Star Stable is a fully moderated, safe and secure platform (COPPA certified) for game loving girls around the world to explore an online magical world, and complete quests and adventures within the game.
Star Stable Entertainment AB, founded in 2011, is a privately held Swedish company and the company employs a great team, with more than 120 people from all over the world (and continuously growing), located in the same office in the center of Stockholm.