- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
To meet Scania digitalization goals to become a data driven company Scania need to design and develop a modern digital eco system where security is by design emphasised so that right consumers, persons and devices, access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons.
To achieve our challenges we need to strengthen the team with an Senior IAM developer with software design experience! You will be a member of our passionate self-organized T-shaped team! This means that we work and support each other together with both development and architecture.
You will work closely with product owners, technical leads and developers to integrate their products and develop new features, on-premise, cloud and hybrid, that improve both the security, usability and customer experience utilizing agile methodologies.
Team focus is on secure delivery within the IAM, specifically in areas as Federation, User Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Privileged Account Management and Security Information & Event Management. Furthermore, you will be able to act as adviser, analyse and evaluate security architecture and information security and in existing and future solutions such as IoT within manufacturing and V2X.
Your Technical Profile
To be able to be a part of our exciting mission, we believe you already work as a senior developer today with 6-9 years’ of experience.
You also have the following:
• Identity Management and Governance
• Access Management
• Cloud Identity and Access Management
• Directory Services
• Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAuth and ADFS
• Multi-factor Authentication
• Adaptive and Attribute Based Authentication
• Device Authentication & Profiling
• Identity protection and threat intelligence
• Must have some limited experience with integrated development environments, software architecture design and development, and software test and deployment.
• Experience programming Java application
• Experience working within Agile groups.
• Ability to creatively contribute towards developing new requirements by identifying customer needs and contribute towards
• Developing new requirements.
• Applying expertise and knowledge of available methods, tools, and concepts
• You get excited in social contexts where you get to cooperate, and you thrive to explain complicated solutions to non-technical customers.
• You are also comfortable in an environment where only high-level requirements may exist in absence of a fully-defined detailed project schedule. You will need good communication skills in order to interact with our lead architects and other colleagues.
An important role in a fast moving, fun and stimulating environment with engaged colleagues with a wide range of IT expertise. Join usin Scania’s digitalization!
Plus a competitive salary, flexible working hours, parental leave and much more. Please continue reading about Scania, our core values and benefits here. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express. If you live abroad, we will help you with relocation.
For more information
Please contact Björn Näslund (Group Manager), +46 (0)8-553 525 23 orJohanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist), +46 (0)70 081 29 90
Your application should include a cover letter and CV. Selections and interviews may take place throughout the application period. Last day to apply is February 2.
Keywords: Security Architecture, IoT, eIDAS, V2X, PKI, OIDC, OAuth