- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for an UI programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
- Create best UI possible for our games
- Work closely with UI/GD artists
- Work closely with GPP to design easy to use UI
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multiplayer if needed
- Make sure UI code is optimized
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Passionate about developing strong UI and User Experiences
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Experience with UE4
- Blueprint, Slate and UMG
- One shipped game
- Previous experience doing UI
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.