- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As a senior programmer you will be working closely with the engine team. You will be working with many different aspects of the game and helping out wherever required.
- Take over ownership of our Payday2 codebase
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Add new features to a solid game as a service
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong with C++
- Used different engines in the past
- Team player willing to help
Good to have:
- Experience with LUA
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of what makes fun gameplay
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.