- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a network programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As network programmer you will be working closely with both engine and game teams.
- Develop everything network related, from matchmaking to party creation
- Make sure network code is optimized both for CPU usage and network bandwidth
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Ownership of the code you write
- Responsible for the features you are adding. Bugs or design issues are addressed by you or communicated to your lead
- Make sure that any feature functions in multiplayer and be ready to help gameplay programmers to fix issues
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
- Prior experience working as a network programmer
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.