Are you newly graduated and dreaming of a career within development or do you have several years of experience and are looking to develop your skills further? Does it sound interesting to be an important part of the design behind robust high-performance applications? We are looking for a software engineer who are longing to develop your C++ programming skills!
The development takes place in our Stockholm office, located just a few blocks from the Central Station. As a C++ developer you will be part of a team that develops and manages Edgeware’s Content Delivery Network (CDN). The team work with SW, HW and management & monitoring, and consists of about 17 developers with different backgrounds, expertise and seniority level. Some of the team members are located in Stockholm, and some in Vietnam. The team works agile according to scrum and the members have a close cooperation. The atmosphere is influenced by a “sharing knowledge” culture where the team members review each other’s code, help each other out and have fun together.
You are offered
* A solid and well structured introduction – in order for you to get the best start possible! All new employees are assigned a mentor and Edgeware has individual development plans for all employees.
* A varied and challenging position with great career opportunities within e.g. development, project management, system architecture and leadership. Depending on your seniority level you will have the opportunity to take on a leading role for the Vietnam team or successively grow into more responsibility.
* The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with the development of a completely new product. You will be part of the “TV revolution” and influence how millions of people experience TV!
* M.Sc. in computer science, engineering or similar
* Knowledge in C++ and Linux, and preferably Python
* Experience of open source projects or involvement in development projects on your spare time is seen as a great advantage
* Previous work experience within developing is seen as a great advantage
* Very good knowledge in English both spoken and written
* Work permit in Sweden/EU (Edgeware is unfortunately unable to help with relocation services)
As a person you are:
* Communicative and not afraid to take a leading role in social contexts
* Have great cooperative skills
In this process we will focus on personal qualifications, motivation for the specific position and developing skills. In your application please attach your resume, a cover letter and a link to your GitHub.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work but you will be employed by Edgeware. It is a request from Edgeware that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Edgeware is a global high-tech company that develops and offers products that enable high-quality TV and video streaming. Edgeware’s solutions are primarily sold to telecom and cable operators as well as broadcasters and content owners that want to scalably, securely and cost-efficiently make TV and video content available to their viewers. Edgeware has around 100 employees and the majority are based at the HQ is in Stockholm, but it also has employees based in Hong Kong and Mexico.