- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior AI programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a senior AI programmer, you will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director. You will be involved in everything AI related.
- Responsible for automatic AI testing of our games
- Participate in every decision related to AI
- Help game designers, AI and GPP programmers with everything AI related
- Keep up with research and implement new papers useful to our games
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a AI programmer
- Expert in his/her field
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- UE4 knowledge
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.