Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Junior AI Programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As a Junior AI Programmer you will be working closely with your lead. You will be working with many different aspects of the game and helping out wherever required. You will be part of the game team but will work closely with the engine team.
- Help your lead in any task he/she will be working on
- Will help with automatic AI testing of our games
- Help game designers, AI and GPP programmers with everything AI related
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Ownership of the code you write
- Responsible for the features you are adding. Bugs or design issues are addressed by you or communicated to your lead
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multiplayer if needed
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Strong interest in AI
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.