- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a systems engineer with at least a few years of experience with product development and requirement management? Can you see the big picture and have an interest in working with software requirements and system design? If so, we are very interested in getting in touch with you!
The business unit Vehicle Onboard Analytics (VOA) develops software solutions for the automotive industry. The main products are the indirect tire pressure monitoring system called TPI and the loose wheel indicator system called LWI.
You will be a part of the VOA Development team which today consists of 8 persons responsible for long term development and maintenance of the TPI and LWI products. It is the teams responsibility to maintain the master branch code platform which our customer adaptation teams can use as a template in their customer projects. This includes the product code, documentation, requirement specifications, test frameworks etc.
The core competence within the team is in digital signal processing, sensor fusion, system design, modelling, C/C++ and python programming.
What will you do
This job entails to take an overall responsibility of the requirement management for the TPI and LWI products as well as to become an expert in the requirement management system Polarion which is used at NIRA.
The daily activities will be to develop and maintain tools for requirement management (e.g. scripts to generate test coverage reports) and to take a more active role in making sure that our requirement documents are up to date and that the requirements are written in a sane and testable way.
You will be the "go to" person for our customer adaptation teams when they need help with the requirement management system and requirement verification.
The job also entails software development on system level for our products as well as development and maintenance of internal tools. We believe that it is important to be a part of the software development of the products and tools in order to learn about the overall system design and the requirements of the products.
Who are you
As a person:
• Analytical - You have an analytical mindset and you have the big picture in mind when implementing your solutions. Quality and long term maintainability is more important for VOA Development than quick fixes.
• Curious - You have an interest in learning new things and have a strong will to learn about NIRAs products. You are not afraid of asking a lot of questions and share your knowledge with others.
• Structured - You are self-sufficient and can plan your work and deliver on time.
Education and Experience:
• BSc or MSc in relevant technical field.
• At least a few years' experience of working with requirements.
• Experience in systems engineering and software development.
We think you bring the following skills:
• Requirement management.
• • Extra credits for experience of requirement management systems like Polarion, DOORS etc.
• Python and C/C++ programming
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
Other qualities we appreciate:
• Experience in automotive industry
• Knowledge about A-SPICE or similar standards
• Embedded system design and development
Our recruitment process
We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to send us your application!
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Front end utvecklare till vårt härliga it-team!
- Utvecklare inom c# .net som är redo för nya utmaningar
- Ta nästa kliv som javautvecklare hos alten
- Javautvecklare till vårt it-team!