Are you a driven Software Developer and have experience in C# and C++? Are you an excellent problem solver with the ability to independently contribute to the team? CellaVision is now looking to strengthen the Software team in Lund with a Software Engineer! Sounds like something for you? Apply today!
CellaVision is an innovative, global medical technology company that develops and sells leading systems for routine blood analysis and other body fluids in healthcare. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Software Team consisting of 11 dedicated and experienced employees. The members of our team work with improving existing software and developing new products. Your team consists of colleagues with expertise in UI development, client-server architectures and databases.
We use an agile approach where the team jointly takes responsibility for taking all new functionality through implementation, code review and testing. At CellaVision, we have a decentralized organization, with short decision paths and a focus on collaboration. Our work environment is innovative, and we never let a good idea go to waste. The position reports to Development Manager Software.
- Software development in both C# and C++.
- New product development as well as searching for bugs and optimizing legacy code.
- Documenting your work.
You need to have
- Master of Science or equivalent in related field.
- Experience in developing Windows applications in C++.
- Some experience in developing in C#.
- Good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English.
It’s an advantage if you have
- Deep experience in C++ and C#.
- Proven ability to find and correct bugs based on limited information.
- Experience with relational (SQL) databases.
Who you are
The right person for this position is meticulous and makes sure nothing is left to chance. We believe you are good at analyzing and solving problems. You can understand contexts and are good at prioritizing your work. You are analytical in the sense that you solve problems without missing the long-term strategies and see logic and connections in complex information. You can analyze a large amount of information and make decisions based on own analyzes. We believe you work independently and have the ability to drive your work forward. Finally, you are persistent and have the ability to work hard and invest time, energy and dedication in your work. You are able to focus on the goal and work until projects are completed or results are achieved.
This is a full-time position with start as soon as possible and based at CellaVision HQ in Lund, Sweden with new offices, good infrastructure and commuting possibilities.
Care to join?
Submit your application including CV, attachment letter. We will work with continuous selection and interviews, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than March 5th, 2020. We do not accept applications via email.
Note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden.
To know more about the position, please contact interim recruiting manager Adam Morell, VP Innovation & Engineering, at [email protected] or +46 46 46 01 601
Questions about the recruitment process contact Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at [email protected].
We decline all contact regarding services in advertising, consulting or recruitment.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Developer Team Lead, SaaS product
- Software Developer Trainee
- Senior Web Developer (frontend/full stack)
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations...