- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for you, who want to develop the Nordic region's most digital platform for language and interpreting services.
Semantix is one of the Nordic region's leading language companies and has 400 employees. Our IT and tech developers are constantly working to create the most efficient translation and interpretation tools and make them available to our customers. To spearhead this delivery, we are now looking for a senior developer for our successful team in Uppsala. The team consists of five developers who work closely with the development manager and product owners.
You will work with colleagues who love learning new things and sharing with the team, as well as listening to new ideas from others.
You should have solid experience of:
• .Net and Visual Studio
• Web development
• Mobile development, preferably in Flutter / Dart
• Agile way of working with an interest in DevOps
We believe that you have studied computer science, IT or engineering and are interested in both development and working with language, machine learning and automation.
In your everyday work you will develop our core services, including:
• Analyze, develop, test and program in a full stack role
• Further develop our microservices
• Contribute to structuring data storage and databases
• Integrate security and ISO certification from the beginning in app development
• Contribute to support our presence in Azure
• Use and contribute to the further development of our CI / CD solutions
• Develop yourself and your colleagues
Semantix offers a great place to work and nice colleagues! We work with modern tools and close to our customers! You will be able to participate throughout the product development and follow our products through their life cycle. We want to see our employees grow and thrive and have educational lunches and hackathons often to share knowledge and learn from each other. We also like working out together, running at lunch or an hour on the paddle track in the neighboring building!
Read more about our benefits here: https://www.semantix.se/jobb/jobba-pa-semantix/
We believe that good teams are made up of different personal qualities that complement and strengthen each other. That is why we attach great importance to your personal qualities, as we believe that they are the key to success. You will be working in close collaboration and communicate with colleagues and customers.