- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a system software developer with experience programming in C and C++?
Do you have experience within software development?
Then LECIP Arcontia offers you a great opportunity!
You will be a vital part of our small, driven team, where you will work on all aspects of product development from concept to reality.
As a software developer you will design and develop new software for card readers, e-ticket terminals and e-payment in public transport as well as maintaining established products. Some work will be within hardware, running a variety of operating systems including Linux, Windows and Android. You will also work with troubleshooting as well as read and understand data sheets for micro controllers and communication circuits. The work contains contact with the Japanese headquarter and the technical manager, from whom you get assignments and discuss possible solutions.
• Computer science or related technical degree
• Experience of software development, preferably in embedded systems
• Knowledge in C and C ++
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Swedish is strongly meritorious
• Experience of Visual Studio, Eclipse, 32-bit microcontrollers, Cortex, Windows and Linux is meritorious