- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What you'll get to do
We are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our office in central Stockholm. You will be responsible for improving our infrastructure in AWS and work closely with the different tech teams at Detectify.
Your main responsibilities will be improving and extending our infrastructures and how we work with it. This includes:
- Help our journey to immutable infrastructure and GitOps
- Create a scalable and fault-tolerant infrastructure with sufficient monitoring
- Collaborate with developers to form a DevOps culture
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience from a full-time role as Infrastructure Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer, or similar positions
- Extensive experience with AWS with Terraform/Cloudformation
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and Linux
- Ways to stand out from the crowd: Experience with Golang, Message Queues and/or PostgreSQL
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits