- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behaviour. Always considering the person who will use the products or services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are now looking for senior cloud developer with drive and passion that really want to take our customers’ products and services to the next level.
Examples of what you’ll do
- Work with designing and developing cloud solutions
- Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user experience
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Cloud architecture assessment
- Technical watch in the cloud area
- Technical presale
- Having fun!
Examples of what you’ll bring
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Cloud platforms such as AWS, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud
- Frameworks such as React
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, RESTful APIs
- TDD (unit, integration and end to end)
- Testing frameworks such as Cypress and/or Jest
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant).
We want to do great things. Together. At Semcon you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile below or contact Anna to learn more!