- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a curious, hands-on and persistent person – passionate about using their talent to generate success. We offer you the opportunity to support a growing business in a strategic role where you ensure high data integrity, reliability and system resilience.
Every day, we do things which others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Harman and POC, we will introduce the world’s first perfectly integrated light-charging material. The key to our success has been and will always be the brilliant individuals from all over the world and walks of life, working together, sharing their knowledge to create a product that empowers people to lead a more sustainable life.
Engineering at Exeger
The Engineering department is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and developing the systems which are used to manufacture and develop our unique products. With Exeger’s disruptive light-charging material and multitude of customer applications, our manufacturing systems must always push the boundaries of what’s possible to make.
You will join the growing Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team within the Engineering department, shaping the future software and analysis platforms for the development and production of the unique Exeger material.
What you will do
- Machine learning and data analysis are important pieces in improving our products. The exact definition of this role is flexible and can be adapted depending on your background. However, we do know that the tasks include:
- Proactively improving current tools, data structures and reports.
- Supporting a growing business and assisting them in understanding the possibilities of state-of-the-art analysis methods and ETL processes.
- Leading the implementation of data science and machine learning toolkits (e.g. Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, or similar) in production.
- Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality/culture fit as it does on merit. That said, we know that you will have a better chance at succeeding in this role if you have the following experience:
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in role(s) relating to the tasks described in this job ad.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and familiarity with at least one of the standard SQL engines (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL or Oracle).
- Experience with some general programming languages (e.g. C, C#, Java, Python) and popular scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience with common automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, Fluentd)
If you also have any of the experiences below it is considered highly meriting:
- Developing and maintaining applications for safety critical systems, e.g. according to IEC61508, ISO26262 or similar.
- Industrial automation, PLCs, SCADA and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems).
- Test automation and test-driven development.
- Setting up and configuring network and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with ITIL.
We hire continuously, so don't wait to submit your application, but no later than the 2nd of April, 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile.
We’re a Swedish deep tech company inspired by nature, because nature is the most technologically advanced ecosystem we know of. Our vision is to restore the carbon balance of the planet by empowering people with endless energy. We have invented and manufactured a new carbon positive material, based on the principal of photosynthesis, transforming any light to clean energy.