As a Software Engineer in this team you’ll be a part of a small and dedicated crew building a new platform intended to create games from the ground. Together you will build creative experiences, improve cutting edge technology and of course - code!
Just like some of your peers, you have experience from game tech development, and you are highly interested in interactive experiences, gaming and new technologies. You don’t have to be solid in Rust programming, but you most definitely are curious about how to use it, and you are highly comfortable in other technologies where performance, optimization and data structures are essential.
This role will let you explore undefined areas and the future within game development that isn’t already decided upon.
Examples of responsibilities
- Design and implement software at multiple levels of the software stack
- Implement engaging game mechanics and game AI systems
- Build networking systems for multiplayer games
- Create and extend game systems
- Help building tools and frameworks for game development
- Collaborate and work closely with fellow Software Engineers and Technical Directors
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Multiple years of experience from professional game development
- Experience from working with game engines, e.g. Unreal or Unity
- Solid experience with C++, Rust or similar languages
- Professional communication skills in English
- Worked with open source code and communities (is a bonus)
- The ability to be a great team player with good communication skills