- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level! We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Data Scientists who can evaluate, implement, and industrialize high quality advanced analytics / AI / ML applications to support cross-functional teams in delivering value to our customers and employees.
Activities of a Data Scientist includes defining, processing, and analyzing data to identify actionable solutions, and applying and industrializing advanced analytics / AI / ML applications. The ideal candidate is able to show a strong track record of developing impactful solutions and applying them at scale to realize significant business impact, and has the ability to effectively present and communicate findings and solutions to a project manager and other key stakeholders.
We are currently looking for Data Scientists in Stockholm, Sweden.
Responsibilities of a Data Scientist:
- Identifies opportunities to create business value using advanced analytics / AI / ML
- defines datasets needed for executing on identified opportunities
- Determines availability of and possibility to obtain necessary data
- Processes, cleans, and verifies data
- Applies algorithms to analyze data and identify patterns / trends
- Comes up with actionable solutions based on executed analysis
- Communicates recommendations to a project management and cross-functional team
Data Scientist basic qualifications:
- University degree / MBA in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field (e.g. applied mathematics/statistics)
- Significant experience from applying data science methodologies to solve challenging real-world business problems (predictive modeling, customer segmentation / clustering, network analysis, etc.)
- Strong foundation in mathematics and statistics
- Fluency in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation, data mining, and pre-processing
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
Data Scientist preferred qualifications:
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Understanding of end user / customer needs and perspectives
- Ability to effectively collaborate and share knowledge and best practices with wider team
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.