- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Solution Design Engineer for Production organization within Telia IT. In Production, we continuously consolidate and develop our OSS solutions, thereby, Simplicity and Automation are driving our activities to support business and stakeholders in the most efficient way. We are looking for motivated drivers supporting the success in our journey.
Your next challenge?
As a Solution Design Engineer within this IT Capability area you will demonstrate and articulate the features of software products best suited to customer needs. You will be working in a cross-country IT Capability team consisting of internals and externals who as One team support our business to manage their daily tasks. Typical daily tasks involve e.g. demonstrating the features of company products and as part of a team designing highly performant Service Assurance solutions for our users. As this is The Key role in system & landscape design, supported by our strong Architecture community, you’ll be on the driver’s seat to ensure quality and customer satisfaction with our solutions.
- Solution design according to user requirements, target architeture and best practises for a central target trouble ticketing solution used in Telia’s Service Assurance processes.
- Support e.g. Integration Desing, Test & QA Manager, ART, Product Owner, Scrum Master and Business Owner in decision making through the Sprint development cyclus.
- Own your work; all time make sure you design work adds value and is of high quality.
- Participation in problem analysis and lead of corrective design actions of the solution.
- Ensure transparent and updated solution design documentation.
- As part of an Agile team, actively drive improvements e.g. in Sprint Retrospectives ensuring all time continual improvement of our processes and common ways of working.
- Serve as a product evangelist to the technical communities internally and externally.
Who are you?
Knowledge and experience:
- You have a technical background, university degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Solid working experience in Requirement and Business Analysis, Solution Design, Backlog Management, Process Design, Solution Feasibility Analysis, Solution Architecture Review, SIT and UAT Support.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in BMC Remedy platform and products.
- Good knowledge of Service Assurance key processes Incident, Change and Problem Management in a wide e2e system landscape is a must.
- Experience working in an international DevOps and Agile team, ITIL knowledge.
- Strcutured issue and problem investigation skills with ability to turn findings into corrective actions.
- Excellent structured communication in oral/written in English.
- Excellent in time and project management making things happen.
- You understand the importance of good planning when delivering quality.
- You like to solve tasks as an individual or in virtual teams, where the ambition is to grow together with the team to a high level in Agile and DevOps maturity.
- You are positive and open for new ideas and can present them structured way to stakeholders.
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! If you wish to know more, call Anu Kukkonen +358 40 865 32 96. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Please note that there will be a mandatory background check performed for this role. Last application date is April 23rd, 2020.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world. Networks remain in the core of our business, but as we are also the pioneers in the digital world, we provide services such as Internet of Things, Data Center, Digital Identity and Connected Cars. Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- Fyra spännande roller inom IT på en av Sveriges största banker!
- Junior Integrationsutvecklare
- Backend-utvecklare .NET till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Backend-utvecklare Java till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Frontend-utvecklare till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster