Are you an experienced web developer with a frontend focus? Do you possess a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, performance, and best development practices in general? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
Web apps are an integral part of many of the projects we work on at Jayway. At the moment we're doing most of our web work in React, but we always keep up to date with all popular and upcoming frameworks. We're now looking for skilled web developers who can set up a professional client side architecture and a good workflow, since you often will be the only web developer in a team working close together with backend, UX/UI designers.
Skills & requirements:
- Proven working experience as a full-stack web developer.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major framework, like React, Vue or Angular 2.
- Enterprising problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Work well both individually and as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Swedish work permit
What we would love from you:
- Good knowledge of building toolchains, deployment, and other supporting technology.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
As a Jaywayer in Malmö you get:
- 10 competence days per year incl. an annual trip abroad.
- Computer, phone and telephone subscription.
- Health service and corporate massage.
- Wellness grant for sports activities
- Social events during the year which we call fun activities, it could be go-cart racing, movie night, board games evening, quiz night etc. Once or twice during the year, we invite our partners and families to join us.