- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in something different, working with cutting-edge, state of the art technology to fight cancer and save lives?
Have you ever considered applying your knowledge and experience of digital technology for the development of advanced medical therapies?
Do you have a can-do attitude, are you adaptable and capable of thinking outside the box?
Would you like to work in a small but integral team where you have the chance to make a real impact?
Then you might be the right person to join and grow Anocca’s Informatics and Automation Core.
Anocca is looking for someone to fill the role of Lab Automation Engineer, to join a small but integral team, to support our operations to convert, expand, and build our lab automation pipelines. This integrates and supports the physical immunotechnology platform (biological), executed by the laboratory personnel.
Applicants will be exposed to the forefront of biological and medical research, automation, and bioinformatics. Being a small to midsize company we are looking for people that are capable of adapting and moving quickly, who have multiple talents and can fulfil multiple roles as needed. Anocca is growing rapidly, with digitisation and automation at the core of everything we do, so the growth in responsibility for the right person could be extensive.
Please submit CV and cover letter in English. Ideally, the applicant should be located in or near Stockholm, Sweden, although applicants in EU will be considered. The position is in-house and remote work is not an option.
What you will do:
- Convert existing manual laboratory workflows/SOPs into automated workflows
- Program methodologies and procedures for liquid-handling robotics
- Contribute to the design and expansion of our robotics and automation suites
- Work with the software development team to integrate robotics and equipment into the in-house software systems and pipelines
- Interact with laboratory staff and other end users to gather input and feedback on the necessary functions, features and applications required by each major team
Who you are:
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, efficient automation procedures.
- You have experience with programming and using liquid handling robotics, especially Hamilton based robotic systems.
- You have experience with biological laboratories, and are comfortable working at Biosafety Level 1 and 2.
- You have strong English communication skills and documentation ethic.
Desirable but not necessary:
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Experience of working within a GxP environment
- Experience of integrating automation flows into LIMS systems
- Knowledge with molecular biology concepts, especially PCR is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with mammalian cell culture techniques