- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Within the Product Lifecycle Management Tribe, we provide systems that support business processes such as Offer to Billing, product on-boarding, and product off-boarding. We are now looking for a Tech Lead for our Master Data Management platform team.
The primary purpose of the Master Data Platform is to provide a one-stop-shop for consuming high-quality master data across the bank. Our platform gathers product and arrangement data that originates from many different internal ledgers. We consolidate the information and make it available for internal consumers, through APIs, Publish/Subscribe, and Data Lake.
As Tech Lead you will, in cooperation with our Solution Architects and the team, establish a technical vision for the platform. You guide the team in their daily work towards our target architecture.
Hear from the team: "I think you should apply for this position because the Master Data Platform is crucial for many of SEB’s most important initiatives and allows the development of new digital products for private and corporate customers.
We work with microservices architecture and modern frameworks such as Spring Boot, Kafka, OpenShift with equal focus on DevOps, automation and CI/CD.
We are fun, flexible, open to explore new technologies and believe in growing together and always evolving manifesto.
As Tech Lead you to get to shape a new system and you have the opportunity to improve our methods, different technical choices, and the team's priority. You develop your personal skills and build a career within SEB Technology."
As a Tech Lead within this team:
* You will drive and lead technical development in alignment with the Target Architecture and SEB’s vision
* You drive good engineering practices within the team and stay up-to-date on design patterns, technical trends and enablers
* You assess existing technical solutions, identify technical debt and technical risk and prioritize them together with stakeholders.
* You contribute hands-on as senior developer in the team, and you take part in daily Maintenance of the platform
* You communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders (team, Tribe Architects, Product Owner and Team Manager)
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You have extensive experience in building Java backend solutions, involving integrations and services such as APIs and/or event-driven applications.
The team works with technologies such as:
* Java 8 / 11, Spring Boot
* Apache Kafka
* MSSQL, JPA / Hibernate
* OpenShift, Jenkins, Maven, Git
You are a natural leader who can support the team going forward, both in terms of finding relevant technical solutions but also in applying best practice methodologies in maintenance and development.
You enjoy cooperating with many different stakeholders, within and outside our department. You are up-to-date with SEB’s architectural transformation and you support the team in finding the best ways to take advantage of the different technical enablers that we utilize in the platform.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full time, permanent position
* Location: Solna, Stockholm
* Contact information : Daniel Klasson
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, founded in 1856, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB is here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. Learn more about working at SEB https://sebgroup.com/career